World Acceptance, the parent company of World Finance and other subsidiaries (collectively known as “World” or “we”) welcomes and encourages consumers like you to share your experiences, suggest improvements, and add to the conversation. In the spirit of maintaining focus for our community, we have developed some simple guidelines (“Guidelines”):
Please read and review these Guidelines carefully. By accessing, posting, commenting, or using the World Social Media Communities (“Communities”) you accept and agree to be bound by these Guidelines, which may be updated or changed by us from time to time without notice. If you do not agree with these Guidelines, do not access, post, comment or use the Communities. These Guidelines are in addition to and not in lieu of the Terms of Service found on the LoansByWorld.com website.
World reserves all rights relating to the company’s social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content; (ii) blocking users who fail to follow these Guidelines; and (iii) discontinuing any of our social media channels at any time.
- Maliciously false, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation;
- Attempts to target World or World followers to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature;
- Spam directed at World or any of World’s followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Content that includes medical, legal or financial advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, infringement upon brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
You should understand that content you submit to our social media channels is public and will not place World under any obligation to you. This means World is free to disclose and use the ideas contained in content on a non-confidential basis to anyone without any liability to you. You should also not use World’s social media channels to submit unsolicited ideas. Generally, we don’t accept these, and if you submit any – for example by posting them – you need to understand that you don’t have ownership rights in such ideas, that we won’t compensate or reward you, and that we don’t waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us, developed by our Associates, or obtained from other sources. You agree that by posting content on our social media channels, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit and display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. Further, by submitting content you represent and warrant to World that you are the sole owner of the content and that World’s use of the content will not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright rights; and that you will defend and hold World harmless from any and all claims arising therefrom. By submitting content, you waive any right to inspect or approve of such uses and agree to hold harmless World and all others identified above from any and all claims you, your heirs, executors or assigns may at any time have against World on account of the granting of the license or arising out of World’s use of the content.
This page is intended for a global audience. All Terms and Conditions of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, and Google+ apply, respectively.
Are you an Associate?
The standards above apply to consumer use of our Communities. If you are a World Associate, Company policy prohibits you from commenting, posting, replying or questioning any other posts made on our Communities; however, sharing and liking posts are acceptable and welcome. Home Office employees who are expressly authorized to respond to posts and comments by outside consumers are the only World Associates who are permitted to do so. Associates should also refer to the World Code of Business Conduct & Ethics, and Harassment & Discrimination policy, and the Associate Social Media Guidelines for more detailed information. Thank you for helping maintain the World Acceptance Brand.
World does not endorse any comments made by its Associates, unless they have been authorized as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to speak on behalf of World. World does not validate assertions or forward-looking statements in said comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not reflect an official position of World unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of World as defined in this paragraph) or by another SME responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
Claims of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that any Materials appearing on the Communities infringes your copyright rights, please forward the following information in writing to the Digital Marketing Manager at the address listed below:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
C/O: Copyright Infringement
PO Box 6429 Greenville, SC 29607
We seek to preserve any and all exemptions from liability that may be available under the copyright law, but does not necessarily stipulate that it is a service provider as defined in 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) or elsewhere.